Sunday 18 May 2014

Comment to blog post by perfettowritingroom.blogspot.com.au

Please visit:http://perfettowritingroom.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/tpt-tips-tuesday-finding-your-niche-and.html

As a TpT seller,  I am getting better at aligning my products to my own style.  My best sellers use colour coding to tag patterns in grammar of language whether it be products in English, Italian, French, German, Spanish or Portuguese.  Colours help highlight patterns for counting in 10s for number charts, gender and number for nouns as appropriate masculine, feminine and in some cases neuter, and verb groups like the Italian verbs ending in -ARE, -ERE and -IRE suffixes.  My TpT buyers comment on the simple but at the same time effective way this assists beginners (including the strugglers).  So, I have to agree that once I found my style - I have used colour to add value to my TpT products as well as make them more eye catching and more memorable as my own creations at my TpT Store.

What have you discovered as fellow TpT sellers?  Maybe you are a newbiw still learning the basics of products, blogs and even pintetest?  Maybe you are alreday getting a sense of your own TpT style? Comment if you care to share :-)




Cheers,






http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Italienfrancese
http://italienfrancesetpt.blogspot.com.au/
All May donations donated to Crohn's & Colitis Australia for awareness month to support my husband, other patients and their families and make everyday more liveable.

No comments:

Post a Comment