Tuesday 17 September 2013

Welcome to my teaching blog!

Hello Fellow Teachers,

First, I would like to introduce myself.  I am a 30 year old teacher from Australia.  I teach Italian at primary school level.   I have enjoyed my first year as a TpT buyer and seller.  I am amazed at the interest already in my first products online.  As I am coming up to my 100th sale,  I feel it is now time to venture into the social networking side of blogging, facebook and Pinterest too! Perhaps you will find it useful and even interesting to follow my journey as a newbie to social networking :-)

I have decided to take the plunge to start a blog for my TPT friends.

I live with my husband and two dogs.  Charlie is a toy chocolate brown poodle.  Jody is an Alaskan Malamute/Siberian husky.  They make the canine odd couple.  Charlie and my husband James joined Jody and I last year when we FINALLY got married on July 7th 2013.  The neighbours think it very strange that I walk the husky, while walks the poodle.  On our family dog walks, people often comment "Walk your own dog!".  Little do they know that his dog is the little poodle prancing along on a skipping rope and I have the big FLUFFY dog on a long rope leash - often pulling ahead to set the pace. My husband assures me you have to MANLY to be able to own a poodle :-)


If you want, have a look around at my products for Italian and French language learners:  Italienfrancese Store  I am gradually adding other language versions over time: so far there is Italian, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese.

Cheers from,

No comments:

Post a Comment